Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Emma Watson, The "It" Girl

Photo found on Tumblr

We’ve been very selective when choosing who to promote as our Woman Crush Wednesday. We want only the strongest, most confident, and most relatable women to make the cut. Who would you want to go hang out with and call your BFF? We thought about this and came up with a great candidate, Emma Watson!

Photo found on Tumblr
Emma Watson is one of those actresses who is so real and genuine, it’s easy to feel like you already know her! She’s the kind of woman in the spotlight that everyone loves to love. We’ve watched her grow up from the beginning of the Harry Potter series as a little kid to a full grown adult. And while it’s easy to go from cute kid star to a young adult falling into a world with no values, Emma has completely avoided that phase.

In a world where showing more skin is not only acceptable, but encouraged, Emma isn’t afraid to remind us that sometimes modesty pays off.
Photo found on Tumblr
“I find the whole concept of being ‘sexy’ embarrassing and confusing. If I do an interview with photographs people desperately want to change me - dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe. Then there’s the choice of clothes. I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt. But that’s not me. I feel uncomfortable. I’d never go out in a mini-skirt. It’s nothing to do with protecting the Hermione image. I wouldn’t do that. Personally, I don’t actually think it’s even that sexy. What’s sexy about saying, ‘I’m here with  my boobs out and a short skirt, have a look at everything I’ve got?’ My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder.”

We are loving Emma Watson this week because of her great talent and exceptional courage to be who she is in a world where you’re always being watched. From her chic fashion sense to her charming sense of humor, she’s definitely an “It” girl!

What do you think of Emma Watson? Who is your Woman Crush this Wednesday?



No comments:

Post a Comment