Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Jennifer Lawrence, The Real Actress

Photo found on Pinterest

It’s that time again… it’s Woman Crush Wednesday! As always we’ve been giving this week’s crush a lot of thought. But of course you’ll wonder why we had to put any thought into this one! She’s an absolute no brainer! You’ve probably got a pretty good idea of which America’s sweethearts we’re talking about.

Photo found on Pinterest
Jennifer Lawrence! Of course. How could it take us this long to finally feature everyone’s favorite? And she is definitely everyone’s favorite! Has anyone ever said they didn’t like Jennifer? Nope. It’s impossible not to love her like a BFF! She’s so well liked and relatable because she is 100% authentic. We’re so used to celebrities being these objects of wonder and perfection. They become people who aren’t quite real.

Photo found on Pinterest
We are loving Jennifer Lawrence because she just doesn’t care about pretending. She’s not afraid to talk about pizza or how star struck she is when she meets stars like Meryl Streep. She shows confidence in herself enough that she doesn’t have to change herself to meet Hollywood’s standards.
“In Hollywood, I’m obese. I’m considered a fat actress. I eat like a caveman. I’ll be the only actress who doesn’t have anorexia rumours! I’m never going to starve myself for a part. I’m invincible. I don’t want little girls to be like ‘Oh, I want to look like Katniss, so I’m going to skip dinner!’” - Jennifer Lawrence on her weight
We love her because we know she’s just like us! It’s not a common thing to see a celebrity and think of them as a normal person. Thank you Jennifer! Who couldn’t love America’s sweetheart?

No comments:

Post a Comment